ZohoCRM Integration Guide
LeadDyno offers an integration with ZohoCRM, allowing instant lead creation in ZohoCRM whenever LeadDyno captures a lead.
This guide consists of several parts:
- Instructions on how to generate the required AuthToken in ZohoCRM.
- Configuring your LeadDyno account to connect to your ZohoCRM instance.
Generate Auth Token Inside ZohoCRM
To generate Auth Token in browser mode, do the following:
- Log in to Zoho CRM.
- Click (the Settings icon) > Setup > Extensions & APIs > APIs > CRM API.
- Click the Settings icon and click the Authentication Token Generation link.
- Enter your Application Name as LeadDyno.
- User Auth Token must be kept confidential.
- Exposing it to public may lead to data theft, loss or corruption.
# #Wed Feb 29 03:07:33 PST 2012 AUTHTOKEN=bad18eba1ff45jk7858b8ae88a77fa30 RESULT=TRUE
- Copy the value from the AUTHTOKEN line above.
Enable ZohoCRM Integration Inside LeadDyno
Visit the CRM Tab of the Integrations section:
then click Connect:
Fill in your API Token using the value from the AUTHTOKEN created in the last section, and click Connect.
Your ZohoCRM connection should now be active. New leads will be automatically sent to your ZohoCRM account. The Lead Source will be set as LeadDyno.
You can disconnect LeadDyno from sending leads to your ZohoCRM account by clicking the Disconnect button.